Saturday, April 9, 2016

04/9/2016: Storytime Pup - Cartoon Pup


      The ideas were just flying by now.  I was beginning to think about the website, social media pages and the structure of the channel itself.  I decided I wanted to have a cartoon character of Storytime Pup drawn.  I had many ideas of where I would use them.
     So, I contacted my online buddy Dami.  Dami had illustrated my first children's book, Doran's Doorway Adventures - Saving Junx  So, I contacted Dami and we discussed a collaboration.  He was working on some online projects and if he helped me out, I would help him out.  I sent him a photo of the Storytime Pup suit and told him I was looking for a simple cartoon drawing with a red hat and red t-shirt.  I liked the first drawing he sent me.
     I then had him draw me different pictures for each segment, like him dancing for the sing-along & dance-along segment , etc.  I had planned to use these drawings as lead-ins to each segment,  I gave Dami some ideas of what I was looking for, for each segment and turned him loose.  In about a week I had all the segment drawing.  I was very pleased.  Dami always does a good job.  I saved money using Dami and will be helping him out in return.

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

Next - Get that Pup Moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment