Thursday, April 21, 2016

04/21/2016: Storytime Pup - Finding a Voice

   Well, I thought I had a suitable voice for Storytime Pup.  But, Diane did not like it.  She thought it sounded too "heliumish" as she put it.  So, I am on a quest to find a new voice.  I am still using the Voxal software to morph my voice.  I recorded what will be the standard intro to the show.  I have created different voice profiles in Voxal and I keep processing the same file with different profiles.  I listen and compare and listen and compare.  Then I have Diane listen to them and get her opinion.  I wil continue this process or the next couple of days. When I get it down to a couple that we both agree on, I will be sending to a teacher friend to have her students listen to and we will let then choose the voice.
     So, I guess you can add this to my list of "technical" issues.  Not really a technical issue, more of a creative challenge, but it does involve technology :-)  Yet another task as the May 1st deadline approaches.

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!
  
(Next - Collaboration is Key)



No comments:

Post a Comment