Wednesday, April 20, 2016

04/20/2016: Storytime Pup - Dealing With Technical Issues II

     The image at the left shows video technical issue #2.  When framing my video, I am shooting beyond the green screen to the right and the left.  So, the edges are not getting keyed-out correctly.  (see yellow areas indicated) If I zoom in, Storytime Pup is too big and dominates too much of the screen.
     I could expand the size of the green screen, but due to space and time limitations, that is not the solution at this time.  There is a technical fix I can use within the video software.  SONY Vegas has a "masking" function where it lets you mask out these regions as if they were green screen and if the subject does not enter these areas, the chroma-key effect will work fine. However, my version of the software does not have that functionality.  So, I need to upgrade the software to the latest version.  I had to order the latest version and now I have to wait 3 days until I get. So, I am dead in the water as far as shooting video goes now.  I hope this doesn't effect the May 1st premier.  We want to launch May 1st no matter what.  I had hope to have 10+ videos ready by May 1st.  I may not have that many, but even if we can only get a few up, We will launch on schedule!

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - Finding A Voice)




No comments:

Post a Comment