Sunday, April 10, 2016

04/10/2016: Storytime Pup - Get That Pup Moving

  

     I used the cartoon pictures that Dami created and tested to see how they worked as an intro to each segment.  It was nice, but just not what I was looking for.  So, then I asked Dami if he could animate them into a 8-10 second little animation.  I gave him the instructions of what I was looking for.  It took him a few days but he delivered the first animation and I was very pleased.  Above is an example, the animated lead-in to the Let's Pretend Segment.
     I imported the animations and put them with a text clip and they looked great together.  I gave instructions to Dami for the other 4 segment introductions.  They also turned out great.

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - Let's Add Magic Marker)


No comments:

Post a Comment