Tuesday, April 5, 2016

04/05/2016: Storytime Pup - How it All Started (Part XI) Seek and Find

     We still wanted a couple more segment ideas to keep kids interested.  I began thinking of things that I like when I was young.  I remembered that I liked those old hidden picture puzzles.  You know, the ones with a busy picture with hidden items somewhere in the picture.  Find the comb, find the feather, find the ball.  So, I thought it would be great to use the same format as the book reading, but display a picture on the right and Storytime Pup would lead the children in helping him find the hidden items.
     I set out to see if I could find some hidden picture books on Amazon and a willing artist. Well, I searched and found some, but got a lot of "no's". Until I came across an incredible set of books called "Find The Cutes" by Vincent Noot and his wife Celestial.  I contacted Vincent and he agreed to let me use his pictures for the Seek and Find segments.  I may have to scale the size down and only use a section of each picture do to the age o the target audience.  But, I am sure I can make it work.  Now, I just need one more segment type to round out the channel.

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - Part XII - Let's Pretend)

No comments:

Post a Comment