Thursday, April 28, 2016

04/28/2016: Storytime Pup - First Few Reviews Are In

     I sent a short 1 minute teaser video to one of the authors and also to one of the artists.  They showed it to some young children.  One of them told me "I showed it to my 4 year old twins and they loved it and wanted to watch it again and again :-) .  The other told me that he showed it to his cousins children in Indonesia and they "really liked it and are looking forward to seeing more of Storytime Pup"
     We couldn't be happier to hear this initial feedback from children.  It actually touches my heart to know that Storytime Pup can bring joy to children.  we hope he is embraced the same way by all children.  Hoping for the best as we prepare the very first shows which will start this Sunday, May 1st.

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - Keeping It Old School)


No comments:

Post a Comment