Monday, April 18, 2016

04/18/2016: Storytime Pup - The Verdict

     The verdict is in.  I sent the Storytime Pup channel overview to some early education teachers for their feedback and to see if they think that children 3-6 of age would like the channel or not.  They reviewed and all agreed that the children would indeed love the channel.
What a relief! We feel better because these folks work with young children and know what interests them and holds their attention.  They also felt it could be used as a good classroom tool.  We love that idea.  Some also suggested adding a parents section to the Storytime Pup website which would have parent resources to accompany the channel.  What a great idea.  We will be adding a parents tab to the website (http://www.storytimepup.com)
     I did speak to my cousin Kerri after recleiving her feedback.  I thanked her for her time and for her feedback.  I then asked if she would be willing to show her students some example videos of each of the different segment types to see how they reacted etc. She said she would be happy to and thanked me for thinking of her.  Thank me, I am thanking her for all of her help.
     So, the real proof of concept will be how these real little children react to the sample videos.  I am got to get rolling on those examples because I am only 2 weeks away from the channel launch.  I have run into a few technical glitches along the way which I hope to clear up by mid week.  Than I have to focus on shooting and editing.  We are getting close! :-)

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - Dealing With Technical Issues)



No comments:

Post a Comment