Thursday, May 12, 2016

05/12/2016: Storytime Pup - Ellentube

    I think Ellen Degeneres is just great.  I have loved here since I first saw her doing stand up many years ago.  Her television show is incredibly popular.  I watch a bit of it when I can.  Ellen loves to show funny and other videos on her show.  I did not realize that she started your own video site, called Ellentube.  I just heard about it this week while watching a segment with a cute little boy.  So, since Ellen loves videos and also loves children, I decided to upload my videos to Ellentube as well.  A way for added exposure.  And who knows, maybe Ellen will take notice and mention Storytime Pup on her show.  Stranger things have happened in life.
    So, I am adding a step to the regular process.  After I upload to Youtube, I will be uploading to Ellentube as well.  So Ellen, if you happen to be reading this, Storytime Pup would love to be a guest on your show (haha)

We encourage you to subscribe to our blog (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - TBD)




No comments:

Post a Comment