Tuesday, March 29, 2016

03/29/2016: Storytime Pup: - How it all started (Part III). Finding a Puppy.


   So, I had the concept,  a cute character that will read Children;s books to kids.  Now to decide on a character.  I thought about what animals kids love.  I first thought about a big Teddy bear.  Then I made a list of all kids favorite animals: cats, dogs, bunnies, horses, bears etc.  I am a dog lover and who doesn't love cuddly puppies.  So, I decided on a puppy dog as the character,  I also immediately thought of the name Storytime Pup.  Kids love Storytime and they also love puppies.  I thought it had a great ring to it.  I had a mental picture of what I was thinking about, so I went on a quest to find a character.  After several days searching online, I found a company that I thought could make what I wanted.  After some back and forth with the company, I placed an order for Storytime Pup on Jan 31st, 2016.
     With the suit ordered, I next had to focus on the equipment I needed.  I began my research on how to use green screen.  Luckily I already had purchased Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 several months ago.  I also already had a high definition video camera I could use.  I am also lucky to have a good friend who runs a video production company.  I met with my friend Elin of White Knight Productions.  I told her about my channel idea and she was intrigued and encouraged me to move forward with it.  She told me about the importance of lighting in green screen to get the best results and that it can be tricky and would take some experimentation.  She gave me some other advice and I left her office determined to give Storytime Pup my best effort.

We encourage you to subscribe (on the right) and to leave your comments and feedback below. 
And don't forget to subscribe to The Storytime Pup Channel

 Storytime Pup Channel

Thank you!

(Next - Part IV - Shedding Some Light On the Subject)

No comments:

Post a Comment